International Wire Transfer - Problem Solving Tips
If you are receiving an error or are unable to submit an International Wire Transfer check for these common issues in your Wire Transfer request:
- There can be no comma in amount field (Example: 100.00 not 100,00)
- Be sure the amount is correct less the wire fee (not trying to withdraw too much)
- The Beneficiary Bank information and the Intermediary Bank Information should have the same information in all fields.
- Check the Swift Code on a Swift Code checker site. https://bank.codes/swift-code-checker/
- Try to enter the Swift Code with and without the XXX. (Example: CITIUS33 or CITIUS33XXX)
- Your email address on file must be correct for the wire authorization to be sent to you
- Be sure you have authorized the distribution of the wire. You will be sent an email to confirm you are authorizing the withdrawal via Wire Transfer.
If you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com.