Setting up Two factor authentication for Securitize iD
Two-factor authentication (2fa) is recommended for your Securitize iD account. This adds an extra layer of security to log in and can be set up with either Authy or Google Authenticator.
Download a 2fa Verification App
From your mobile device, download one of the following verification apps:
- Google Authenticator
Enable 2fa in Securitize iD
- Log in to Securitize iD: https://id.securitize.io
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right and choose Settings
- Click on the Security Section
- Under Two-factor authentication, click the toggle to enable 2fa
- Enter your Securitize iD password
- From your verification app, scan the QR code and then enter the 6 digit authentication code
Once the steps above have been completed, your account will secured and require the authentication code each time you log in to your Securitize iD account.