If you require assistance to reset or disable 2FA, our support team will require identity verification from you. Please follow the instructions below to request help for resetting your 2FA account.
Submit Proof of Identity
Securitize will need your proof of identity in order to reset your 2FA.
Send the following documents via this secure link: https://securitize.sendsafely.com/u/clientops
- Your ID that you used to create your account (Passport, Drivers License, National ID card)
- Please upload both front and back of your ID
- A Selfie with you holding the same ID
For further information regarding what ID forms are acceptable, please visit this article: Getting started with the Proof of Identity document
Create a Support Ticket
- Go to Securitize: https://id.securitize.io/
- Click on the Support icon in the lower right corner
- Enter "2FA" in the search box
- Then choose "Request Assistance to reset 2FA"
When our agents are available via Live Chat you will be directed to an agent to assist with your request.
If your request is during non-chat hours once you have submitted your information and created a ticket, our support team will be able to reset your 2FA.
Please allow 1 business day for our Support Team to respond to your request