Request assistance to reset 2fa
If you require assistance to reset or disable 2fa, our support team will require additional details from you. Please follow the instructions below to request help for resetting your 2fa account.
Submit Proof of Identity
Securitize will need your proof of identity in order to reset your 2fa. Send the following documents via the following secure link: https://securitize.sendsafely.com/u/clientops
- Your ID that you used to create your account (Passport, Drivers License, National ID card)
- Please upload both front and back of your ID
- A Selfie holding the same ID
For further information regarding what ID forms are acceptable, please visit this article: Getting started with the Proof of Identity document
Create a Support Ticket
- Login to Securitize iD: http://id.securitize.io
- Click on the Support widget
- Enter your details
- Type of Issue: 2fa reset
- Details: Confirm you have uploaded your proof of identity to the secure link
Once you have submitted your information and logged a ticket, our support team will be able to reset your 2fa account so you can set it up again.