How to complete the Liveness Verification check
Here are some helpful hints for completing the Liveness Check (Selfie):
- Face the camera
- Ensure your face is within the frame
- Then, slowly turn your head around in a circle
Web or Mobile Camera Requirements
To pass liveness verification, you must have a working web or mobile camera. You will be asked to record a short video of yourself—it will take just a couple of seconds. Here is a list of all the browsers that support the process of liveness verification.
Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari (on IOS) or any other browser.
** If you are passing the check via desktop, for the best experience we would recommend using Google Chrome.
** Due to iOS restrictions, it is only possible to pass liveness check using the Safari browser.
1. Before you start liveness verification:
Make sure the place where you are taking a selfie is well lit and not dark.
2. Once you are ready, click “I'M READY”.
3. If prompted by your browser, allow access to your camera.
Note: If your web or mobile camera wasn't switched on automatically or it is simply not working, click here.
4. Follow the instructions that you see on the screen: position your face in the frame and move your head in a circle.
5. Success! The system has taken a perfect shot. Now, to finish the check, click “Next”.
What if something goes wrong?
If the system cannot process your face data due to some issues, for example poor lighting, it will ask you to repeat the check. It will once again show you how to position your face.
If you are still unable to complete the Liveness check, click here to read our guide on alternatives to completing KYC.