Securitize Markets Account Application Process
- Complete Guide to Opening a Securitize Markets Account
- Verifying your KYC to Trade on Securitize Markets
- Verifying your KYB to Trade on Securitize Markets
- Guide to Completing the Suitability Questionnaire
- Guide to Trading on Securitize Markets
- Authorizing Prime Trust as the Custodian
Troubleshooting Your Account Application Process
- Unsupported Jurisdictions / Limited Support Jurisdictions
- What documents will I need for my account setup?
- Getting started with the Proof of Identity document
- How to complete the Liveness Verification check
- Tips for uploading a Selfie
- Requirements for uploading a photo
- Do I have to link a cryptocurrency wallet?
- How to Install Metamask on Your Desktop Browser
- Creating an Avalanche wallet
- How to Use MetaMask with Avalanche
- Adding a token to the MetaMask wallet view
- Registering a Coinbase wallet in Securitize iD
Trading on Securitize Markets
- EU Market Hours
- US Market Hours
- How do I deposit my tokens held in my Ethereum wallet into my Securitize Markets account?
- How do I deposit my tokens held in my Algorand wallet into my Securitize Markets account?
- How do I place an order to sell a token on Securitize Markets?
- How do I place an order to purchase a token on Securitize Markets?
- International Wire Transfer - Problem Solving Tips
- 3DS Error when using Credit Card / Debit Card to fund Cash Account
- Who is Prime Trust?
- What is my Prime Trust Account Number?
- Which bank holds the funds for my Securitize Markets account?
- How to create Cash Balance
Funding your Securitize Markets Cash Account with USD
- How do I link my bank account?
- How do I fund my account with an ACH?
- How do I fund my account with a wire?
- How to unlink a bank account
- How to withdraw funds from my cash account via an ACH?
- How to withdraw funds from my cash account via a wire?
Funding your Securitize Markets Cash Account with USDC
- How do I fund my cash account with USDC?
- How to withdraw funds from my cash account via USDC?
- What is USDC?
- Which USDC should be used and where?
- Which USDC can I purchase & where?
- USDC.e vs. USDC others
Guide to Opening an Account to Trade Exodus (EXOD)
- How to Open an Account to Trade Exodus (EXOD)
- Part 1: Verifying your KYC or KYB
- Part 2: Submitting the Suitability Questionnaire
- Part 3: Completing the Accreditation Application (Optional)
- Part 4: Authorizing Prime Trust as the Custodian
- Part 5: Linking your Securitize iD with your Exodus account
Guide to Trading Exodus (EXOD) on Securitize Markets
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Trading Exodus (EXOD)
- What is the difference between EXOD and EXIT?
- Trading Exodus (EXOD) on tZERO vs Securitize Markets
- How to deposit Exodus (EXOD) tokens from your wallet
- How to withdraw EXOD tokens from tZERO and deposit the tokens to Securitize Markets
- How do I place an order to sell Exodus (EXOD)?
Reg CF (Crowdfunding)
- Switching Wallets on Metamask
- Transak FAQs
- What is the difference between Web3 payment and ACH payment?
- How much do transactions cost?
- How can I confirm my Web3 investment?
- When will I receive my tokens?
Investing in Primary Offerings
- Is Accreditation required for Retail Investors?
- What are private securities?
- How long does it take for an investment to settle?
- Is it possible to cancel a primary market transaction after it has been placed?
- Are there any fees for primary market investments?
- Are there any lock-up periods for primary market offerings?
Securitize Token FAQs
Securitize Markets 101
- Who can invest on the platform?
- Can non-U.S. residents invest and trade on Securitize Markets?
- Can non-accredited investors join Securitize Markets?
- What is the Securitize Markets Accreditation Policy?
- Is Securitize Markets registered with FINRA and the SEC?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Data Protection